A little about Metro-Rural Fire Forensics
Metro-Rural Fire Forensics is a locally owned company specializing in the forensic investigation of fire and explosion scenes. Our experienced staff has over 45 years of firefighting and investigative experience.
We offer our clients excellence in customer service and our experienced staff is available 24 hours a day to respond to your emergency.
Metro-Rural Fire Forensics our Certifications
- IFSAC (International Fire Service Accreditation Congress)
- to NFPA 1033: Standard For Professional Qualifications for Fire Investigator
- National Association of Fire investigators
- CFEI - Certified Fire & Explosion Investigator
- CFII - Certified Fire Investigation Instructor
- CVFI - Certified Vehicle Fire Investigator
- International Association of Arson Investigators
- CFI - Certified Fire Investigator
- NFPA (National Fire Protection Association)
- CFPS - Certified Fire Protection Specialist
Largest Canadian Provider of
Fire & Explosion Investigation Training
- Fire & Explosion Investigation
- Our training programs exceed NFPA 1033: Standard For Professional Qualifications for Fire Investigator (2009 Edition)
Our Comprehensive Fire Investigator programs in are accordance with NFPA 921 (2011 Edition) Guide for Fire & Explosion Investigations. We are able to offer customized Fire Investigator training programs for your group or organization.
We are pleased to announce that we are now able to offer the Certified Fire & Explosion Investigator (CFEI) Examinations through NAFI (National Association of Fire Investigators). Please contact us for more information on this exciting new opportunity. You may also visit www.nafi.org for more information on the CFEI program.